The Riant Theatre has many components that capitalize on networking with theatre lovers all over the world.
Besides reaching a wide range of people through our performances, videos, music, anthologies, social networks and Riant TV (RTV), we are dedicated to:
- promoting New York City, its businesses, neighborhoods and people;
- revitalizing efforts of downtown Manhattan and other areas throughout the city;
- strengthening arts and education within New York City;
- highlighting New York City as the premiere location for the development and production of new plays; and
- celebrating the diversity and multi-cultures that New York City has to offer.
For further information on how you can take advantage of our wonderful Sponsorship Opportunities click here.
Strawberry Festival actor alumni includes: Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network 2010, Batman v Superman 2016), Chazz Palminteri (1993 A Bronx Tale & 1994 Bullets Over Broadway), Ato Essandoh (2016 Jason Bourne/HBO’s Vinyl/Elementary), Ving Rhames (2016 Bastards/Mission Impossible), Chance Kelly (NBC’s Aquarius/American Sniper) and a two-time Emmy nominated producer Michael Selditch (Queer Eye for a Straight Guy), who’s play EXPRESS TRAIN was the winner of the 2016 Strawberry One-Act Festival.