Letter Of Gratitude
Dear Riant Friends and Family,
First of all I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you who have continued to support us and follow us as we pivoted in May of 2020 to a Digital Platform to continue to fulfill our mission of providing a nurturing environment to develop new plays and outstanding artists.
It’s been a challenging time for all of us, but your support has helped us to continue to pay our bills and keeping our mission to provide a place for artists and our theatre community to enjoy LIVE Theatre that is performed with Blocking using Virtual Backgrounds and Props with an amazing cast of actors.
To that end I want to thank you ALL. We couldn’t do it without your help. One of the biggest compliments I have received right after the TALK BACK was an email from one of our patrons who said, “I want to thank you for a wonderful evening on Zoom. I never expect this type of experience on Zoom and I would pay more to see more of this in the future.” Well I didn’t miss a beat and I thanked her profusely for the compliment and invited her to join our EMAIL CLUB so she could receive information on our upcoming events. And she did it immediately and was the first person to by a ticket to our next play in the JOCUNDA FESTIVAL’S Virtual Play Reading Series.
Well now I want you to join us in our next mission. I want to acquire a 10 Bedroom, 11 1/2 Bathrooms Estate for a Performers and Entertainment Industry Retreat. We have plenty of time to raise money to acquire this property while we wait to reach herd immunity and permission for people to gather in large groups. The Retreat Estate will have:
- A Water Front Ocean View;
- An outdoor swimming pool;
- An outdoor kitchen with a dining table;
- Plenty of places for artists to find a place to lounge in the garden and write and work on new projects;
- If our Estate is in a state that is cool part of the year we will have an indoor swimming pool as well;
- An indoor Chef’s Kitchen with a large Island that seats at least 10 people;
- 3 round dining tables so we can see each other and break bread and discuss the day’s events;
- 2 sitting areas with a fireplace and television;
- A Study/Library;
- A Screening Room with stage;
- An indoor gym;
- A Dance Studio/Theatre for presentations with Livestreaming capabilities;
- A Recording Studio;
- A Spa and Steam Room; and
- A Game Room.
So I am putting it out into the UNIVERSE. Please join us and help us make it a reality. This Retreat will be for Playwrights, Writers, Spoken Word Artists, Actors, Directors, Singers, Dancers, Comedians, Producers and anyone who wants to relax and create in a supportive and nuturing environment for a Weekend, a Week or a Month.
We have been bestowed many blessings during these COVID times and I’m hoping that I can continue to surround myself with like minded people who have a beautiful spirit and can share in an experience like this to benefit us all.